All furniture pieces come with a limited warranty against defects in material or workmanship. “Defect in workmanship and materials means an irregularity that renders the product unsound, malfunctioning, or otherwise unsuitable for its intended household use under ordinary conditions. Specifically:
- Cushions and covers are warranted for three (3) years from delivery against loss of functionality due to seam failures under ordinary household use and outdoor conditions.
- Aluminum frames are warranted for three (3) years from delivery against physical or structural failure, damage or deterioration that renders them unsuitable for intended use.
- Wicker weave is warranted for two (2) years from delivery against physical or structural failure, damage or deterioration that renders them unsuitable for intended use.
- Fabrika’s liability is limited to this limited warranty. Fabrika reserves the right to require proof of purchase or other reasonable cooperation, and to inspect any product submitted for claim. Post-purchase product modifications and commercial use invalidate the limited warranty.
What will Fabrika do under the limited warranty?
We will repair or replace a product or product part that is defective in material or workmanship. We may elect to repair or replace a part rather than the entire product, and reserve discretion over that election. All warranty replacements will be the model, version, color, or style of the product, part or component available at the time of replacement, which may differ in some respects from the original. Any warranty repair or replacement will neither extend the warranty period, nor commence a new one.
What isn’t covered by Fabrika’s limited warranty?
- Ordinary wear and tear, including but not limited to: changes in surface appearance due to routine weathering, aging, and ordinary exposure to light or the elements;
- Oxidation of the cushion foam due to exposure to the elements including change of color;
- Exposure to harmful substances, including cleaners, lotions, pesticides and stains, as well as damage, marking, or staining of veneer or painted surfaces due to contact with rubber or similar compounds;
- The colorfastness or the matching of colors of textiles;
- Improper maintenance and/or storage;
- Water stains caused by stagnant water;
- Accident (human or animal), misuse or abuse, including but not limited to damage from sharp objects or imprinting from writing instruments;
- Costs associated with covered warranty claims, such as labor/installation and shipping, except if/as noted.